Forum Discussion

navyman64-84
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

I to am also experiencing pix freeze & dropouts….

3 weeks off and on all three tvs….believe it,is before the house. Cox says they want to charge $75 for a visit.  Do not believe it is my prob….

• Cox is alerting you that IF the issue is not related to the delivery of service up to the home, there will be a 75$ service charge, unless you are signed up for Cox Complete Care. If the issue is related to the delivery of service up to the home, there is no charge for the technician. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

Cox is alerting you that IF the issue is not related to the delivery of service up to the home, there will be a 75$ service charge, unless you are signed up for Cox Complete Care. If the issue is related to the delivery of service up to the home, there is no charge for the technician. 

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Sign up for Cox Complete Care and all of Cox problems will only cost you $10 a month!

• Hi, Navyman!

I see our forums users have given you the correct info regarding service visits. (Thanks guys!) If you still need help with your service that can't be resolved through a forums discussion between users, or with scheduling an appointment please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your account info and a link to this thread so we can get you squared away.

Thanks!
    Colleen
    Cox Support Forums Moderator