Forum Discussion

Hiphubby123
New Contributor III
2 years ago

DVR box cancelled all of our series recordings again.

For the second time in less than one month, our DVR box has cancelled all of our series recordings with no warning.  We can still set manual one time recordings but this is obviously a Cox system issue.

13 Replies

• @Hiphubby, Does the box allow you to schedule new series recordings or are you getting error messages? -Allan, Cox Support Forums moderator.
      Hiphubby123
      New Contributor III

The DVR allowed me to set one time manual recordings with no issues.  About one hour after I discovered this was happening again, however, all of my series recording re-appeared as if nothing had gone wrong.  Very odd that this has now happened twice within a few weeks.

Hiphubby123
      New Contributor III

I never followed up on that recurring issue since it stopped happening the next day.

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @Hiphubby123

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Let us know if you have further issues.

Jonathan J
        Cox Moderator
  • This issue just happened to me today.  I went from 45 scheduled shows to 7.  The series priority is still in tact.  

JonathanJ
      Former Moderator
      Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Our network team is aware of this issue with the Contour 2 DVRs. A fix will be implemented during tonight's reboot. Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Jonathan J
      Cox Moderator
        Brain01
        Contributor

The fix seems to have worked.  Thank you.

BarbW
    New Contributor

I can only record single shows and no more than 2 days in advance!  What the Heck is going on?