Forum Discussion

ON_THE_ROAD
New Contributor
2 years ago

I cannot sign on to Fox News or Fox Business News using my Cox sign on

Can someone help be rectify this situation - it keeps giving me an error message saying there is an issue with your service provider.

I have called Cox numerous times and none of their technicians seem aware of the problem and they have no solutions on how to solve it.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ON_THE_ROAD
    New Contributor

I am trying to load the Fox News app onto my Amazon Firestick and it never asks me for a Cox sign-in when I go to Foxnews.com/activate on my computer. It just says "Success" on my computer screen when I enter the 7 digit/letter code provided on the TV screen from the Firestick when I go online to Foxnews.com/activate on my computer. But then when I go back to the Firestick to watch Fox News on the TV, it will not allow me to watch Fox News, instead saying that there is an issue with my provider (meaning Cox).

LisaH
      Hi ON THE ROAD. I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting the Fox News app to work on your Firestick. It sounds like it isn't validating your Cox subscription. Try to remove the app, log into Fox News on your computer with your Cox credentials and then download the app again on your TV and try to activate it and let us know the outcome. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator