Forum Discussion

Reallyneedhelp
New Contributor
2 years ago

Billing statement and system do not match

For the past 6 months, my billing statement and what is reflected online as to what I owe do not match.   I called CS back in February and thought it had been resolved.  This month, I paid my bill based on my statement balance before the due date.  I’m gettting automated emails and phone calls that it is overdue and that my service will be suspended.  Last month my billing statement reflected a credit.  I have called CS several times, each time a “form” was submitted.  The issue still has not been corrected.   The CS individuals have looked at the statement and the system noting that they are different but no solution has occurred.  Who can I talk to get this resolved?  Is there any one in the CS organization who can help?  I’ve talked to 3 supervisors and none have been able to help.  Is there someone higher in the CS organization I could talk to?

3 Replies

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Reallyneedhelp

The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account-specific issues, please reach us at cox.help@cox.com. Include the URL to this thread along with your full name and address.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
      PhilipDYost
      New Contributor

Johnathan J:

The customer service people and the Loyalty depertment I have spoken with have not been able to resolve my similar issue.  I was quoted $258 a month for 24 months, and my bill is over $287.  I've spoken with Ann Louise (supervisor), Johan, George - all from the Loyalty department - to no avail.  My next call should be to the AZ Attorney General or the local news channels investigators, because nothing happens when anyone calls Cox.   

Darkatt
        Valued Contributor III

These forums are for cox users to assist one another. You are posting about a matter that not a single Cox User is going to be able to assist you with. You need to comprehend what JohnathenJ provided you in his response.