Forum Discussion

Davidoo
Contributor
2 years ago

How about adding MeTV+ in Phoenix/

MeTV plus is on local channel 40.2 broadcasting from South Mountain.  Can this be added to the other local subchannels you have already on Cox, like Antenna and regular MeTV?  I can get it easily with a UHF antenna, but a hassle to switch inputs and wondering if you are considering adding it.  Thanks

4 Replies

EricaW
    Former Moderator
    Hi Davidoo,

It appears we have MeTV available on channel 93. I am hopeful this is the version you're looking for. Please consider review of our channel lineup to learn about more programming that may interest you. www.cox.com/.../channel-lineup.html May we extend support with anything else? Please email our cox.help@cox.com address anytime.

Erica
    Cox Forums Moderator
      Davidoo
      Contributor

Yes, you do have MeTV on channel 93.  If you check my question again, it is about MeTV+.  This is a separate channel and is broadcast over the air on channel 40.2, just like regular MeTV is on over the air 7.2.  Again....there are 2 MeTV channels with different programming....MeTV and MeTVplus.  

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @Davidoo

Thanks for clarifying that and I'd be happy to submit a channel request. Simply email my team your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
        Cox Moderator