Forum Discussion

speedo420
New Contributor
3 years ago

XRE-3059 solutions

we have been experiencing issues for over a week, video breaking up, various error messages on some stations but not all.  the latest is XRE-3059.  I wonder if anyone has a fix for this error code.

thanks 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello. I recommend sending us an email with you full name, address, and a brief description of this issue to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      speedo420
      New Contributor

that would be like starting all over, I first contacted COX via Twitter on 1/7, then called the tech number.  we tried various things and ended up sending us a new box and now we get the XRE messages on various channels.  due to medical reasons we can't allow the service tech in our house.

I hope that makes sense.

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    @Speedo420
    Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Billing and account questions that require the sharing of personal information aren't suited for a public forum. For further assistance, please contact us via Facebook or Twitter @coxhelp or email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address.

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator