Forum Discussion

SoCal_Customer
New Contributor
3 years ago

Paramount Plus

Signed up.  Selected Star Trek Discovery episode and get "ERROR Something went wrong. Try again later Error - OK". The program begins in the dark background but when I select OK it goes back to episode selection. Keep trying same result. Most other programs work OK.  Right now on hold with Paramount Plus help for 45 minutes.  Chat asks for an error code but none provided. 

6 Replies

• Sounds like a known issue, not sure why support reps do not know about this

• I have the same problem. Turns out my TV is older than 2018 (according to free trial, it doesn't work on TVs older than 2018), which is why I'm planning to cancel it tomorrow when my free trial is over..

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello @SoCal Customer,

I am so very sorry to learn of your Paramount Plus troubles and I'd like to help. When you are done speaking with them. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
    JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @@SoCal Customer

Since the forum is public and you posted your account information I have to delete it. Please email your account information to cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
      SoCal_Customer
      New Contributor

COX tech says issue is with the Paramount Plus app on Contour.  They know about it and are working to resolve.  Meantime using Paramount Plus on Roku.  Works great there. 

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

Vote Up Now!  I always say, if you want to stream, get a device engineered to stream...and not a cable-box.