Forum Discussion

Apple_update_is
New Contributor II
3 years ago

Dvr playback issues

On Dec 9 in Zio code 92692, the 1000 HD channels were retired.  HD channels are now 2 and 3 digits.  Since this change, shows recorded freese when watching 1/4 to 1/2 through viewing.  TV picture freezes and unable to forward or reverse picture.  Boxes have bedbugs reset 3-4 times a day with no improvement.

wait times at cox customer service are unacceptably long for help.  Anyone here experience the same problem or provide any insight?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Apple_update_is
    New Contributor II

Can a DVR be tested by a Cox technician to determine if the box is bad?  Dvr playback issues have not been solved after 2 tech visits.  Maintenance was performed on outdated amplifier and power box but dvr playback issues remain.  Waiting to replace underground cable lines.  If this does not fix, swapping boxes is next. 
    I would think swapping boxes would have been done S one of the first things. 

CrystalS
      Former Moderator
      Hi @Apple Update Issues,

I am so very sorry to learn of your TV troubles and I'd like to help. As per my colleague, Becky. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
      Cox Support Forum Moderator