Forum Discussion

Roxie371
New Contributor
3 years ago

When is Cox going to add Paramount Plus to the Contour lineup

It is my understanding that they are going to add Paramount Plus to the lineup - anyone know when?

5 Replies

PJS2
    Contributor

Paramount + is on the apps page. It is a subscription service.

Ginger3
      New Contributor

I have tried to connect to paramount plus numerous times for a free trial and it will not accept the password that is provided.

PJS2
        Contributor

Here's an email from Cox that may help:

"In order to access the Paramount+ app through Cox, a subscription to Paramount+ is required. All billing for the Paramount+ app is billed through Paramount+. There are two options to sign into the Paramount+ app.

If you choose “Try it free” follow the instructions on the screen.
        a) In a web browser, enter paramountplus.com/cox.
        b) Follow the website directions to create your account.
        c) After creating your account when the website asks you to enter your activation code, enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen.

If you chose “Sign In” two options display on your screen.
        • If selecting On My TV, then using your Cox remote, enter your Email and Password for Paramount+, then highlight and select Sign In.

To sign in, you must already have an account with Paramount+. If you do not already have an account, refer to the steps for the 30-day free trial.

• If selecting On the Web, then enter paramountplus.com/cox in a web browser and enter the code now displayed on your TV screen. Follow the instructions to sign in and the TV will authorize automatically when complete."