Forum Discussion

linda_scury
New Contributor
3 years ago

Remote pairing with Bose system

When I attempt to pair my remote and Bose system this function locks up in a search for code.  I tried support and nothing changed following rebooting the cable.  I can’t get to the put in your code step.

11 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

I started the pairing procedure in Contour but couldn't find Bose.

What model remote do you have?

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Linda Scury

Along with the remote model, what type of cable are you using to connect the Bose system?

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
      linda_scury
      New Contributor

I have an RX 11RF.  About a week ago I urned in my old one becasue it would not change channels.  The first one would lock up when I selected Bose off the menu and it locked up.  I went throught Customer Support and we did the same things without it working.  I got a second rmore and had the same results.  the store did not have the newer one I use on the other TV.  Now channel selection is very slow and it takes awhile to load Cox sometimes.  As of this morning Cox will not load on the primary TV.  Its very frustrating 

edrocker
      New Contributor

I have the same problem.  I just had a tech replace my DVR 10 minutes ago and the remote won't pair to my Bose.  He couldn't figure it out either.  It's connect via HDMI and optical. The new remote is also a RX11-RF.

edrocker
      New Contributor

Never mind.  I figured it out.  Went to remotes.cox.com and got it to work.