Forum Discussion

Captmark57
New Contributor
3 years ago

This channel is not authorized. Contact your provider For more information. V 58.

I bought the Tivo Bolt from Amazon.com on 29 August 2021. Initially I thought it was plug and play! I have yet to get it to work with Cox and it is the middle of October 2021. I have replaced 5 Media Cards and have several technicians visit with no success. I have gone through ALL the troubleshooting steps with a technician and on my own. I am very frustrated with Cox And Tivo. Both companies like to point the finger. I have the initial 10 channels but after that I get the V58 code. I should be authorized around 200 channels! When I was troubleshooting a tech pointed out that the EMM's were low? I am tempted to switch cable and internet providers!

3 Replies

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello @Captmark57

I am so very sorry to learn of your TV troubles. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
    bearone2
    Contributor III

200 channels, what plan are you on?

it escapes me when folks buy all sorts of gimmicks/streaming package, find out they don't work, then whine/blame cox.

Andrew_Wees
      Contributor III

Have you brought TiVo into the discussion?  It sounds like bad hardware