Forum Discussion

Cliffhanger
New Contributor
3 years ago

WHERE can I easily locate a complete TV Guide for the Cox TV Ultimate listings?? I've looked and called. That is, ALL the movies being shown on a given night---the channels and the times?

We have the Cox TV  Ultimate package.  I cannot located a current, daily, complete  TV Guide for the movie channels in that package.  ????

There has to be a    printed or computerized or on-line or on a certain channel   SOME  sort of guide for "what's showing" on what channel.

14 Replies

• The guide on the TV screen will allow you to go to future time frames if you are looking to see what comes on a channel later in the day/night. You can just use the arrow keys to scroll to the right to go to a future time. You can also go to a future day quickly by pressing the fast-forward key. to skip to the next day at the current time slot.

If you are trying to confirm which channels are in your package, the ultimate package includes the following:

Record 6 DVR, all local channels, the most popular cable channels, the Variety Pak, Sports & Information Pak, Movie Pak, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz (basically every channel except any kind of specialty subscription channels)

You can see the lineup here along with the option of a printable lineup www.cox.com/.../channel-lineup.html (make sure to set to your local area for the proper channel lineup)

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

You failed.  👎

Reread question and note "on a given night" and not assume on a given channel.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

There is location for movies but it isn't "package" friendly...or even close.

Guide > Guide (again) > Movies (box containing arrow) > Sort > select: For You

Arrow downward.

There should be a list of movies On Now and Upcoming.

The problem is the filter "For You."  What does "For You" mean to Cox?  To me, it means movies for me; however, it lists movies "for me" on unsubscribed channels.  How are these movies for me?

Again, quality is in the details but details for Cox are in absentia.

bearone2
    Contributor III

it sounds like you don't have contour because the contour controller, the guide is to the left "contour" button.

guide goes to the lowest numbered channel i local lineup.

i have to scroll down to access movie channels.

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

Which IPG would OP have with the "Cox TV Ultimate package?"

bearone2
        Contributor III

maybe newer, maybe older!! like i said, that's mine for 500 ultimate......why i made the comment..

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

bearone2  I posted my first comment "with this info" at 12:37 PM.  My second comment with the pokefunnery was at 12:44 PM.

Just because 1 post is located higher on a page then another post, it doesn't mean the 1 post was posted earlier than the other.

bearone2
      Contributor III

ok, posted 7 days ago, can't see time of post but thanks anyway!!

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

Hoover yer mouses over the "7 days ago" link.