Forum Discussion

lash
New Contributor
3 years ago

Ida rather have another provider.

2.5 weeks since Hurricane Ida and my cable is still not right. Wasted over an hour with support today for nothing.

5 Replies

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello @Lash,

I know restoration has been difficult on everyone. I'm here to help. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. We also have a Disaster page that speaks to some of our most asked questions concerning: billing, services, equipment and transferring services. Look forward to hearing from you.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      lash
      New Contributor

Thanks. It worked for over 24 hours! Now I can't change channels again. Good times.

MichaelJ
        Hi Lash,

We are happy to help troubleshoot. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Thank you,

Mike J.
        Cox Support Forums Moderator