Forum Discussion

hammerva
New Contributor
3 years ago

Lost all recordings yesterday. Was there system issues?

Hello.  I just looked at my DVR and I lost all my recordings from yesterday.  From the day and 3 last night.  There doesn't seem to be a missed recordings section in Countour 2.  Was there some issue last night.  Is there a setting that automatically cleans up stuff.  I had about 9% full

3 Replies

• @Hammerva, Are you able to access other recordings? Also, do you get any error messages? -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      hammerva
      New Contributor

It seems like all the recording before Wednesday is there.  I found it strangee that the number of Recently deleted recording dropped as well.  Although I am fine losing those. 

If I got error messages I don't know where to look.  There are no notifications and again I don't see a missed recording section.  I guess I will see if future recording are not working 

I would assume I can have more than 10% of DVR box.  I guess I will see the next time I hit that it doesn't do some delete cleanup dumb **

Allan
        @Hammerva, Sounds like a plan. Please let us know if the issue continues. We will be here to help. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.