Forum Discussion

welschfam
New Contributor
3 years ago

HBO Max Problem

I have an HBO subscription, can sign onto HBO Max through my phone and computer.  I'm also apparently able to sign into HBO Max through Contour, able to browse normally but when I try to play ANY title, it gives me a "title not available" error and eventually crashes me out of the program.  

This is unacceptable, as I'm paying to be able to access HBO Max.  What needs to be done to remedy this?

9 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Some of the programming is either from the Internet or cable-TV on-demand.  Either way, it should allow you to access the program.  It may be a problem with credentials on your account.  What you could do is send an email to cox.help@cox.com with the following:
     - URL of This Post
     - Full Name
     - Complete Address

At most...and quite easily...Cox will just reset the "occurrence"of your cable-TV entitlements.

bearone2
    Contributor III

i access hbo max as well, + all others offered with tie-in to cox.....programs aren't necessarily available forever!!

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

So...in your odd way...you've duplicated the OP's problem.  If you subscribe, shouldn't you access?

bearone2
        Contributor III

the subscription allows access to the 3rd party network, not a guarantee that a watched, not finished program, can be watched.