Forum Discussion

mfisk
New Contributor
3 years ago

Why does the DVR keep cutting off last few minutes of show - always randomly

I recorded Tyson documentary - it started on time, but with about 20 minutes left the delete option came up. I pressed "don't delete" and started from the beginning and fast forwarded past where the delete option came up, and I was able to finish the show, although every time I tried to fast forward again it would go straight to delete option. 

Tonight I recorded two shows and each one went to delete option with about 5 minutes to go. I set all my recordings to start early and end late. I tried with the one to fast forward again but went to delete as soon as I stopped, well short of the recording time. 

WHY WHY WHY?? So *** frustrating. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi @mfisk

I can relate to what's going on, and I want you to be able to watch your recorded shows without interruption. Are you using a Cloud DVR or a traditional DVR? And do these issues resolved themselves after a reboot of your device?

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
      JonathanJ
      Former Moderator
      @Lmisccam

I apologize for the frustration you’ve been experiencing with your Cox service and I want to help. If you can email your full name and the street address on your Cox account to cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
      Cox Moderator