Forum Discussion

Dupped
New Contributor
4 years ago

WOW!!! Cox just took $250 additional from my normal $250 monthly bill from my bank account. Account was on auto pay didn't know there were any changes to my account until it was to late.

Let me clarify what I have

4 TV's with 4k TV streamers

1 Panoramic WIFI router (paying for 1gb speed getting 700mbps) recently upgraded

1 Homelife bundle (Joke)  Only on the account to get better pricing for other services.  Lame. 

Information to understand the billing errors below: On the monthly bill paying for 3 additional 4k TV streamers, because 1 is included in the Panoramic WIFI router monthly fee.

I called customer support regarding two $125.00 charges on my bill and they said I didn't return 2 4k TV streamers.  I asked why would I need to return 2 streamers.  I just updated my internet speed and kept all other services the same and committed to another 12 month plan.  They said I downgraded my TV service to 2 4k Tv's.  Then when I looked at my bill I realized they still billed me for 2 additional 4k tv streamers (total of 3 4k tv streamers).  So per their billing shouldn't I have only been charged for only 1 additional 4k tv streamer, or only one $125.00 non returned device.. It took some time for them to figure out how to correct the problem, but I'm told they are fixing it on the next bill.  Until then I'm out $250.00, Thanks Cox,  Moral to the story check your Cox Bill.....

Been a customer forever, and this is how they treat customers.  Frustrated, and double pissed because they lie about internet speeds.   

2 Replies

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Dupped

The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account-specific issues or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator

• NEVER, EVER, get any utilities free access to your bank account especially when you paying in ADVANCE for services you haven’t receive yet.