Forum Discussion

ibezdechi
New Contributor
4 years ago

All Contour DVR Recordings Gone in San Diego County

I'm SNORTING MAD mad that ALL of my Contour DVR recordings have disappeared. I contacted customer support and were very unhelpful.

WHY in the heck have I being paying for DVR service for the past five years and lost all of those recordings????

There is something TERRIBLY WRONG at Cox when you guys push that you are a high technology company and have something like this happen.

Not only is COX so very expensive, but when things go wrong, they go VERY WRONG.

This might be the kick I need to start looking at alternative TV service providers which are less expensive and at least will lower my expectations when things go wrong.

2 Replies

ibezdechi
    New Contributor

And if I truly have lost all of my DVR recordings, I DEMAND A REFUND of all of the DVR fees I've been paying for the past five years. ***, I'm mad right now....

The time has come for the County of San Diego to start soliciting for new providers to compete against Cox Communications for the area cable TV franchise.

SharonL
      Former Moderator
      Hello,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
      Cox Support Forum Moderator