Forum Discussion

Peasush
New Contributor
4 years ago

Can't watch recorded shows & cannot record - getting error XRE-06014

Can't watch recorded shows & cannot record - getting error XRE-06014. This is very frustrating. It was fine until about an hour ago. What do I do? I've tried restarting, rebooting etc.

19 Replies

• Hi Peasush, thanks for letting us know about error XRE-06014. Our video engineers are investigating, and we hope to have a resolution or an update soon. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      KMcKinney
      New Contributor

Becky, I am having the same problem with the same message this evening! It’s very frustrating! 

BenS1
        Former Moderator
        Hi @KMcKinney
        The issue with the Cloud DVR has now been resolved. Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thank you.
        Ben S.
        Cox Support Forums Moderator
      FreddieJ
      New Contributor

Same issue here for the last hour,  and I can't even get anyone to respond on the chat support.  

BenS1
        Former Moderator
        Hi @Cassandralelek
        The issue with the Cloud DVR has now been resolved. Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thank you.
        Ben S.
    Tinkerbell1
    New Contributor

We’re having the same issues too. This is the error message we get: “Sorry, we ran into a problem. This recording isn’t available right now. Please try again later.” Our market area is a Omaha, NE and we have the Contour system. 

BenS1
        Former Moderator
        Hi @Kilabelle
        Ben S.
      BenS1
      Former Moderator
      Hi @Tinkerbell1
      Ben S.
    CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

I'm not having this issue, but I've been reading the posts.  It might be helpful to include details other than just the error code.  What type of DVR is the error occurring on and in what market areas?  My guess is the issue is with cloud DVR services.  Is it nationwide or a particular market?    

JIMMYSAB
      New Contributor III

It spans multiple regions. I have service in CA, AZ, and OK right now. All of them are experiencing this issue with accessing DVR services. It’s a cloud DVR problem although a friend who is still on a local DVR set up is having issues albeit a little different (eg shows will play but stop after a few minutes). 

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi @ CurtB
    The issue was in several different locations. It has now been resolved. Thanks.
    Ben S.