Forum Discussion

gtjack
New Contributor II
3 years ago

Tivo and Tuning Adapter Problems

I have 3 Tivos and 3 Tuning Adapters. Over the last few days, the TAs have all lost their lock, the amber light just keeps flashing. Called Cox, and they sent a tech out today. He stated that Cox has made some frequency changes in Middle Georgia, and my equipment was ok, that it is a headend issue. Anybody else in Middle Georgia having this issue, or know more about it, or when Cox will resolve the issue. Missing some of the premium channels I pay for due the this TA failing to lock issue, on 3 seperate Tivos with 3 seperate TAs on 3 different TVs.

2 Replies

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator