Forum Discussion

BHMD
New Contributor II
4 years ago

Dodgers on SportsNet LA

Does anyone have any alternatives to COX in order to watch the Dodgers this year?  I can't get AT&T at my location. Or does anyone have any ideas as to how we as Cox customers can influence them to give us access to SportsNet LA for Dodgers games like every other major provider in Southern California?

14 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi BHMD,

Spectrum SportsNet LA is the exclusive home of the Los Angeles Dodgers. Currently, Cox doesn't have an agreement to carry SportsNet LA for the 2021 MLB season, however, I have submitted a channel request on your behalf. Please visit www.coxcommitment.com for more information.

Maria
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      yoshi_tateishi
      New Contributor II

DirecTV carries Spectrum SportsNet LA and we can watch Dodgers’ games on it.

New Contributor

Please submit another Dodger channel request for me. Amazing cable bill keeps rising with no new channels. Directtv only alternative at this point. 

Allan
        @1881, I appreciate your internet in the Dodgers and I have submitted your request to our vide team on your behalf. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
    Gilkmail
    New Contributor

Add a request for the dodgers channel for me too. ATT fiber will be here soon. If the dodgers aren't here, I will be gone in a flash as a customer.

BenS1
      Former Moderator
      Hi @Gilkmail

We are always working to make our channel lineup as diverse and appealing to our customers as possible. I have submitted a channel request for SportsNet LA on your behalf. Thanks for the feedback.

Ben S.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
    DK2021
    New Contributor

Please submit a request on my behalf as well. We need our Dodgers!

ChrisL
      Former Moderator
      No problem, I went ahead and submitted a request on your behalf as well.

-Chris
    KMC54
    New Contributor

I would love it, too. It is insane that we can’t get SNLA.

CrystalS
      Former Moderator
      Hello @KMC54,

I understand wanting to watch your team or the sports in your area and not the sports the network makes you watch. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. We can put in a Channel Request for you or even discuss some others options like adding the Sports and Info Pak or even the MLB Extra Innings Sports Package.

Crystal S.
      Cox Support Forum Moderator
    yoshi_tateishi
    New Contributor II

We should urge Cox to include Spectrum SportsNet LA in the TV lineup for us to be able to watch Dodgers games in Los Angeles. 

• Hello, we value your business, and I would be happy to help in anyway I can. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!