Forum Discussion

wmcole
New Contributor II
4 years ago

TV Listings Removed from the Web

1. Why did COX (say it out loud - the name says it all) replace their local TV listings page with a page for sales of streaming products?
  2. Why did COX decide it was a good idea to downgrade part of the service I pay ever escalating fees for (even more money every year for fewer channels, poorer quality signals, frequent loss of all services and diffferent channel blocks) by REMOVING LOCAL TV LISTINGS FROM THE WEB.

EVERY link to what used to show listings of scheduled shows for all the locally available channels - essentially putting the "Guide" online - have been re-routed to a sales pitch for various streaming upgrades and apps and services. 

I DON'T WANT STREAMING SERVICE!  I WANT TO KNOW IF / WHEN CERTAIN SHOWS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MY CABLE (OTT) SERVICE!

Do they really want me to discontinue Cable TV service for streaming only?  If I do it *** SURE won't be with COX (say it out loud - the name says it all).

2 Replies

• @Wmcole, The TV listings is no longer on our website at cox.com. However, you can access the full guide through the Contour app. You can find the listing under Live TV > All Channels. You can also choose to show only Favorite Channels and/or TV Go Channels for further customization. The Contour app is both accessible from smart devices as well as directly online at watchtv.cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.