Forum Discussion

mb2021
New Contributor
4 years ago

COx can't remove on demand charge

Charged $19.99 for on demand movie I did not watch. no kids in house. no one in house cuz of covid. chatted for hours. can't remove charge. gave me loyalty number. called. was Collections. can't remove it. transferred to Loyalty. can't remove it. talked to supervisor. can't remove it. Day of charge had 3 different Cox boxes in house because none were working. Loyalty supervisor said on demand charges are not thru box? But how else can I get cable TV EXCEPT thru box. So everyone said "we" can't remove charge. So I'm just supposed to pay an incorrect charge???? This is insane. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Mb2021

Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Billing and account questions that require the sharing of personal information aren't suited for a public forum. For further assistance, please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
      mb2021
      New Contributor

The problem is that I have contacted everyone at Cox who should help.  And they can't. won't. don't. So emailing cox help will get me nowhere. 

CurtB
        Valued Contributor III

If you haven't contacted cox.help@cox.com yet, then you haven't contacted everyone at Cox that can help you.  If you chatted for hours, why wouldn't you want to send an email with the information Jonathan requested after he offered to help you?  Send the email and include a link to this Forum thread.