Forum Discussion

NotPCsav__vy
New Contributor
4 years ago

THE PRICE HIKES IN DECEMBER 2020... DESPICABLE....

I would just like to ask Cox Communications just how they can sleep at night after RAISING THE PRICES TO A COMPLETELY UNAFFORDABLE LEVEL - DURING A PANDEMIC - for Seniors trying to live on a small fixed income.😠

2 Replies

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello, the purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com personally. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      NotPCsav__vy
      New Contributor

THANK YOU, CrystalIS.  I have all sorts of complaints about Cox.  Particularly service interruptions, lost channels, black-outs, pixilating pictures, and the sort. And now this Price Hike??  I will be calling their customer support.

And I will be getting the big Run Around and magic accounting that I've gotten before.... sigh.