Forum Discussion

Nancy_S
New Contributor
4 years ago

My football games are in Spanish.

My football games are in Spanish.  Any suggestions on how to fix this.  All other programs are in English

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

I noticed there is an option to "reset" your SAP setting in Contour.

Contour button > Settings (gear icon) > Language > Audio Language (SAP) Reset.

I don't know if this will fix your problem but I've read about this problem in previous posts.  It just may be a coincidence to fix something else.

• Hi Nancy, I apologize for the delayed response. if you are still experiencing any issues with the audio being in Spanish, please try resetting the cable box by unplugging the power cord for about a minute then plug it back in. If a power reset does not work, check out the instruction here for changing SAP (Secondary Audio Programming). www.cox.com/.../configuring-secondary-audio-programming-for-contour-2.html
    These instructions are for the cable box, but if the settings were changed on your TV set, you may need to check them using your TV remote to access the TV menu. If you still need assistance, please let us know, we're here 24/7. Tech support is also available online via chat at www.cox.com/.../contactus.html and by calling our toll-free 24/7 Tech Support line: 1-800-234-3993. Thank you, Mike