Tuning adapters no longer working - all 3 flashing yellow

I have 3 TiVos / 3 cablecards and 3 tuning adapters. Recently all 3 tuning adapters started flashing yellow and I do not have all my premium channels. I called to check to assure they were paired and that all the tuning adapters were set up for my account. I was assured all is in order, but they sent a tech. The tech just visited and said my signal, connections, etc. are all fine. He called and was told it must be a tivo problem. (Hmmmm. If it were a tivo problem then why would all three, all different generations of TiVos all fail to recognize the TA all at once?) Nonetheless, on one tivo I deleted everything, repeated guides set up, rebooted (dozens of times) power cycled the TA, etc, etc. Still nothing. I suspect that the people involved simply do not know how to deal with tivo. (4+ years ago it took weeks for me to get my TiVos working with cox and I had to escalate 3 times to finally get the guy who knew how to configure things at cox to get it to work.) How can I cut through the finger pointing and get someone who knows how to fix this? It worked fine for 4 years. Something happened at cox and there has been no change with tivo.

Parents
  • My 3 tuning adapters are have also stopped working.  Obviously a Cox network problem but typically their inept Customer 'Support' blames the user.  One would expect that since they are getting multiple calls for the same issue, they would realize that this is a network proble.  I guess to expect such alalysis being done by the Customer 'Support' group is wishful thinking.

Reply Children
No Data