Forum Discussion

Walkingdeadjunk
New Contributor III
4 years ago
Solved

This is Us Season 5 Ep 1 missing from On Demand

Why is season 5 episode 1 missing from On Demand?  It aired 4 days ago and On Demand programming is supposed to be available in 24 hours.

• Hi @Walkingdeadjunkie,

I see that S5 E1 of 'This is Us' is now showing. Were you able to access it and watch that episode?

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator

30 Replies

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi @Walkingdeadjunkie,

I see that S5 E1 of 'This is Us' is now showing. Were you able to access it and watch that episode?

Ben S.
      Walkingdeadjunk
      New Contributor III

No it is not showing for me.  Only up through season 4.  That is for the HD episodes.  For the non HD episodes only episode 303 is there.

BenS1
        Former Moderator
        @Walkingdeadjunkie ,

Are finding it by searching with the name of the show or are you going through the 'On Demand' menu into the TV section then going to NBC then to 'This is US'?

Ben S.
    BenS1
    Former Moderator
    @Walkingdeadjunkie
    Have you seen any error codes populate when you watch any other VOD programs?

Ben S.
      Walkingdeadjunk
      New Contributor III

No, no error codes.  I rebooted the cable box and worked with someone on the phone from Cox and they don’t know why the content is missing.  FTWD is now showing up but This is Us and The Undoing are still missing.

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @Walkingdeadjunkie

It appears a ticket has been submitted about the missing contents.

Jonathan J
        Cox Moderator
    Walkingdeadjunk
    New Contributor III

Fargo Season 4 Ep 9 is broken, when I play it, after the opening commercials and credit it goes all black and won’t play.  At least 1/3 of what I want to watch On Demand is either missing or the episode is damaged.  Please address this.  The quality of your on demand product has taken a nose dive.

DustinP
      Walkingdeadjunkie,

We have opened a new ticket to investigate this further. CUI000010595993 is your ticket number.

Dustin
      Cox Forum Support Moderator
      DustinP
      Checking back with you. Are you finding the issues are no longer present for you with On Demand playback on the cable box? If issues remain, please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your address. We can help reserve a service visit for you if issues remain.

Dustin
      Cox Forum Support Moderator
        Walkingdeadjunk
        New Contributor III

Entire season 5 of this is us is missing.  Fargo season 4 episode 9 still damaged.