Forum Discussion

Tim_K
New Contributor III
4 years ago

Picture freezes on ACC Network channel

For the past two Saturdays (only times I tend to watch ACC Network), I keep getting picture freezes on the ACC Network channel.   The audio doesn't cut out or stutter - just a 1 to 3 second picture freeze - which is maddening while trying to watch a college football games.   Sometimes I can go 5 minutes without any picture freezes but then they'll start up again.   I never experience this problem with any other channels, and I get the same thing on all other cable boxes in my house.   I've tried resetting the individual and overall system boxes, but to no avail.   Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

5 Replies

bearone2
    Contributor III

if it's the only channel affected, probably something with the network you're watching.

FosterVT
    New Contributor

I have the same issue.  My downstairs TV only freezes on tha acc network but my other TVs do not freeze on that channel.  I have reset severL times but still freezes.  

SharonL
      Former Moderator
      Hello,

This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Thank you.

Sharon
      Cox Support Forum Moderator
        hokies
        New Contributor

Was there an answer to this as I have the same problem