Forum Discussion

macias619
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Keep getting V202 error with my TiVo Roamio Premier on Cox when accessing on demand Cox app

I already spent multiple hours with Cox trying to resolve and with TiVo support. They each blame each other also. I even tried factory resetting the box which tells me it’s not my equipment. It used to work and stopped working after a TiVo update. I live in San Diego, CA just in case your wondering.

All my regular channels including premium channels work fine.

On demand series and movies via the Cox app result in the v202 error “This show is currently not available”

• As of 2 Aug, I am getting the same issue on my Tivo Bolt in Georgia, On Demand app opens as it should, but anything selected gives the V202 error and won't play. Submitted a ticket with TIvo, but not sure if it is Tivo or Cox.

16 Replies

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator

bearone2
    Contributor III

"stopped working after a TiVo update" & you still think it's a cox issue??

Andrew_Wees
      Contributor III

well since tivo did an update and didn't let cox know it seems cox needs to check settings between the headend and the tivo database 

gtjack
    New Contributor II

As of 2 Aug, I am getting the same issue on my Tivo Bolt in Georgia, On Demand app opens as it should, but anything selected gives the V202 error and won't play. Submitted a ticket with TIvo, but not sure if it is Tivo or Cox.