Forum Discussion

PamT
New Contributor
5 years ago

Recorded Program Interruption

Trying to watch recordings of The Good Doctor recorded from ABC. All of them keep stopping, bouncing around to different sections and losing sound. I have rebooted the box. It only seems to be happening with The Good Doctor recordings.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      bearone2
      Contributor III

i've had issues with cbs as well, some go directly to on demand, others i had to get into on demand to watch.

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hi CraftyFellow, are only CBS recordings effected? If so, what shows do you have playback issues with? Do multiple receivers have this issue as well? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    kjsieps
    New Contributor

I've been having the same issue for weeks!  But it's happened with some other shows including Good Doctor.

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi PamT, do any other shows experience this issue on ABC? We're these all recorded within the same time frame, like on the same day? Do you experience any tiling or pixelation, error codes, or any other issues with Contour? If not, please include a link to this forum thread and email us at cox.help@cox.com. We may need to submit hand this off to our Video Escalations Team for review. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator