Forum Discussion

LawrenceD
New Contributor
5 years ago

"Live" Streaming of extended channels failing

"Live" Streaming of extended channels (CNN, FOX Sports, CNBC, MSNBC, etc.) broken. Log in "credentials" cannot be verified with provider.
Not my acct., not my computer, nothing else has changed.
Channels display fine on TV box.

7 Replies

CV19help
    New Contributor

Same! No apps work for video on demand for me either!!

Christine_LC
    New Contributor II

Spoke with Zachary in IT. He raised an Escalation Ticket and the problem was fixed. Kudos to Zachary. 

Christine_LC
    New Contributor II

We are having a similar problem with any NBC network streams. I've been on hold for over 60 minutes with Cox Customer Service. Has anyone been able to resolve this? 

LawrenceD
    New Contributor

9:33a Pacific, looks as tho they've repaired error.  Was able to log into MSNBC and CNN 'Live' program stream via acct certificate verification on those sites. 👍

Christine_LC
    New Contributor II

I just connected with Customer Service. They believe, but could not confirm (!), that the NBC network has stopped sending the network feed to Cox. They said they had no way of confirming this and that I would have to contact the broadcaster (!!!) I asked if I could talk to someone who could confirm that NBC had done this. I'm now on hold with the COX IT department. Arrrgghhh! 

michaelf1
    New Contributor

Same here.  In Oklahoma City and can't log into CNN, MSNBC, etc.  Says it can't verify the provider.

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hello all,

We had an issue on Wednesday with the third party apps, but it has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator