Forum Discussion

Mikr
New Contributor II
5 years ago

Why do you refuse to add the One America News Network (OANN) to the Cox Channel Lineup?

1. There have been numerous requests over the span of several years to have OANN added to the Cox channel lineup, One of the most requested channels on this forum. And even so, aside from the ‘robotic’ responses given to every request on this forum for the past several years, Cox ignores these requests and appears content to continue ignoring our requests. It seems Cox Cable feels they are doing well enough that they have no need to satisfy nor to even bother to communicate their intentions to a large number of customers requests. I must admit, given the absolutely horrendous quality and performance of Cox’ “Wall to wall” internet service I would have thought they would attempt to focus more attention on their ‘adequate’  Cable Service. I spent the first 6 years in my current home without Cox services, I decided to give them a chance but I can’t say I am terribly satisfied. Even though the ads and website seem to encourage customer suggestions and input, it doesn’t seem Cox is very concerned at all about customer input or satisfaction. 

1 Reply

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Mikr, this post is locked. The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account-specific issues or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator