Forum Discussion

Drevil2
New Contributor II
5 years ago

FoxNews unavailable?

Since yesterday morning Foxnews is unavailable. It shows a message that it's a Cox issue and to try back shortly. I've contacted support but they couldn't help. Resetting my receiver didn't help. With the Covid-19 pandemic families need to stay tuned to the news. I refuse to get my news from CNN or MSNBC as they can't be trusted. When will this be fixed.? Benson, AZ.

6 Replies

Drevil2
    New Contributor II

Okay. On day four of Fox News not being available. This is unacceptable. If they can't figure it out, let us know and I'll change to Dish or Direct. I've been a Cox customer for over 23 years. But this is not the time (Covid-19 era) to not get real news.

NicholeC
      I'm sorry to hear you're still having this experience. It looks like you have an appointment today to get this resolved. I apologize again for this inconvenience. Please let us know how it goes, or if you experience any further trouble. Thank you.
    Drevil2
    New Contributor II

If I change my tv source to internet, I can watch foxnews.com live. It just doesn't work on the TV with Cox as the source.

Twidget1995
    New Contributor

They're really doing you a favor. Fox "news" is just going to lie to you.