Forum Discussion

Ivan37
New Contributor
5 years ago

Missing HBO Show Episodes on Contour Box

When I go to my Contour box Demand menu to look up a season of the HBO shows THE NEW POPE, THE OUTSIDER, CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM each of them are missing some episodes.  When I look at shows under Showtime or other channels I do not see any missing episodes. This HBO problem of missing episodes seemed to have recently started with the new menu layouts and look.  The interesting thing is that when I go to my iPad HBO GO app all the HBO show episodes are available on demand. What is going on with my Cox Contour box access to all the HBO show episodes? This is extremely problematic and needs to be fixed soon.

5 Replies

GoneSouth
    New Contributor

A couple weeks ago, episode 8 of The Outsider was missing from the OnDemand menu (Episodes 1-7 and 9-10 were available).  I recorded an upcoming rerun/repeat of Episode 8 (the rerun aired March 22).  Watched the recorded Episode 8, then watched Episode 9 from OnDemand, and . . . thud . .  No Episode 10 available!!!  To make matters worse, the show has apparently gone off of reruns/repeats, so no opportunity to record Episode 10.

Please provide Episode 10 through the OnDemand menu!!!

GoneSouth
      New Contributor

Heelllooooo???? . . . Video Escalations Team????????

XavierB
        Former Moderator
        Hi Gone South, I do apologize for the delayed response. We would be more than happy to assist you with this. Could you send us an email to (cox.help@cox.com) with your full address and the primary name on the account. We would need to look at boxes on your account and create a ticket for the missing episodes. -Xavier
    sneiman
    New Contributor

When is this getting resolved? Curb your enthusiasm episodes are still missing

XavierB
      Former Moderator
      Hi Sneiman,

I do apologize that you are still having an issue with your services. Please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full address and the primary name along with the channels that you are missing from Curb your enthusiasm.

Xavier
      Cox Support Forum Moderator