Forum Discussion

kc135ang
New Contributor
5 years ago

DVR audio cuts out after fast forwarding

Have a contour II box and when we watch a show that we have DVR'ed we run into audio issues.  When the program starts the audio is absent for a few seconds and then starts and the audio also cuts out after we fast forward through commercials and then hit play again ( up to 20 seconds without audio after selecting play-video is good).  This is frustrating!  

4 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    @kc135ang, Is the Contour a wireless receiver or a hard-wired receiver? Does this occur on all receivers are exclusively on one receiver? Can you please make sure all cables are secured tightly and free of damage for me? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Ang767
      New Contributor

Mine does the same thing and it seems like all it is doing it getting worse

GoKnights
    New Contributor II

We have the same exact problem. The problem was real bad a few weeks ago and then for some reason it got better. Now the problem has returned. What is going on Cox.

StephanieS
      GoKnights

Please send your full name and address to: cox.help@cox.com so I can take a look and see what's happening with your DVR. Thanks!

StephanieS
      Cox Support Forum Moderator