Want to learn how to use the Support Forums?
Read the forum guidelines
Both games, channels 11 and 12. Tried everything SAP on and off. Reboot. Called COX. No solution!
Different networks, days and times. The thing in common is Cox, Contour and the Content Delivery Provider. Different networks push their programming to a Content Delivery Provider serving your area.
Is everyone in the same region?
Yes, everyone is in the same area that is having the issue. My mini box is not affected though.
gtr_sb said:My mini box is not affected
1. @ gtr_sb How are you watching when the audio is Spanish? Is it with a Contour 1 receiver, Contour 2 receiver, Contour website, Contour app, or some combination?
2. If you're watching on TV, did you verify SAP is OFF for both your receiver and TV?
3. If you're watching on the Contour website:
a) have you tried signing OFF and then back ON?
b) what browser are you using?
c) have you tried clearing site data?
4. Is the audio in Spanish when SAP is ON and when SAP is OFF?
gtr_sb said:everyone is in the same area that is having the issue
5. Just to verify what you meant, are you saying you know of others outside of your household in your neighborhood that are experiencing this same issue?
6. What Cox market are you in? Where are you? If users reporting this issue will provide their location, it will help determine if the issue is isolated to a specific Cox market.
1. On the contour 1 box. I've spoken with tech support and they eventually agreed to open a support ticket. I haven't heard back yet.
2. Yes, SAP off everywhere.
5. Yes, I was at a friend's house on Sunday and he was experiencing the same issue. Another friend had the issue on Thursday Night football, but not recently.
6. Santa Barbara, Ca.
@gtr_sb It sounds like a Cox issue in your market to me. In addition to the call you made to Cox, I would recommend you follow up with an email to email@example.com and include a link to this forum thread. Ask them to tell you your ticket number and use that in all future correspondence with Cox regarding this issue.
Please let us know what happens. Good luck.