Forum Discussion

MoOsie
New Contributor II
5 years ago

Will cox be providing Disney+ or should I order it on my own?

Dont mind spending the extra fee for this streaming

TIA

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KJSD
    New Contributor

adding the option to Contour as Netflix and Prime were added would be great. 

EBR
    New Contributor

Yes we'd also like this app on Contour - we already bought the service but can't stream it in our main living room!  Sad!

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Hatter, Cox is always looking for ways to add value for our customers. Over the last two years, Cox has introduced Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube, Youtube Kids, Pandora, and most recently Pluto TV. To answer your question, we are not certain if Disney Plus will be added to our Contour 2 platform in the future. If Disney Plus is indeed added, you will more than likely have to pay for this subscription. If you'd like, we can place a request to see if this can be added to our platform at a later date. Please feel free to reach out to us at cox.help@cox.com, Facebook, or Twitter for additional support. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Raelshark
      New Contributor

Please do submit a request for adding Disney+. This would be a great add-on for Contour users, and would keep us using Cox devices to access it.

MaryF
        Former Moderator
        Hi Raelshark,

We have submitted an enhancement request on your behalf for Disney+.

Mary
        Cox Support Forums Moderator
      splunk1219
      New Contributor

Please add Disney+ to the Contour Platform.  I agree with other posters that it will help attract new and keep existing customers.

Becky

Hi Everyone, we're thrilled that Disney+ has generated so much excitement! As per the TV Support Forum Guidelines, please reach out to us via Twitter, Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com if you'd like to submit a channel request or Contour 2 app request. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator