Forum Discussion

crsanchez86
New Contributor
5 years ago

watch TV online issues

Pixelated and flashing when trying to watch TV online, have no issue with TV or internet, watching other streaming services. Anyone else having this issue?

5 Replies

EricaW
    Former Moderator
    Hi Crsanchez86,

Is this happening only on playback of ABC or other network's titles online? That is something we are working to clear.
    Or is it with live TV, when on the site/Cox Contour app?

Erica W
    Cox Support Forums moderator
      Dawn_S
      New Contributor

I have the exact same issue.  Happens on all networks on Contour on the computer.  Just spent hour on phone with Cox but no solution.  I was told that potentially it is the flashplayer but not sure what that means.

CrystalS
        Former Moderator
        Hello Dawn S, can you tell me what browser you are using? If you watch the Contour app on a mobile device such as a cell phone or a tablet, does the same issue happen?

Crystal A
        Cox Support Forum Moderator
    Phillips03
    New Contributor

I am experiencing same problem, it hasn't worked in almost 3 weeks. this is getting ridiculous  as much as I pay a month you would think all the services would work, When is this problem going to be fixed?

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hello, we are not reporting any known issues with our Contour app at this time. Is this occurring on both the website (watchtv.cox.com) and the Contour app? Please ensure your device's operating system and browsers are up-to-date. Posted below is a link that provides the minimum requirements for Contour:

www.cox.com/.../contour-app-minimum-requirements-and-supported-devices.html

I also recommend clearing your cookies/cache and trying this website on multiple web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator