Forum Discussion

Duran_Duran
New Contributor III
5 years ago
Solved

Data Light Yellow

Data light on my Contour Box is a steady yellow, beginning yesterday. I reset it and it went off.Today when I turned it on it was back to yellow. This is reported on DSL Reports as well. What gives?

www.dslreports.com/.../r32531197-Am-I-senile

• I have had the same issue for almost a week.  I have tried everything in this thread without any luck over the last week.  My assumption is that Cox is causing this issue if so many people are experiencing the same issue over the last week.

• Same issue here in Chandler, AZ.  The light came on yesterday and disappeared by daybreak only to return later this evening. I checked for new notifications and I had none. Going to use a black marker to cover the bulb....it's an easier fix then waiting for someone in IT to come up with a fix. 😜

KevinM2
    5 years ago
    Hello, I apologize for the delayed response. As of 11/01/19, this has been escalated to our Engineering Team, and this issue is being tracked and closely monitored. In addition, we are still monitoring this issue here in Social Media. We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through this. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
  • @KAM82  My guess is you didn't read this entire thread before you posted.  I suspect that pesky yellow data light will be back on tomorrow. 

95 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion