Forum Discussion

Deb4813
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

On Demand Pixelation

On Demand TV shows are pixelated. This is something recent, I last watched 2-3 weeks ago. I've tried several shows and different channels/networks. I don't have a problem with live TV and the On Demand guide doesn't have any issues. I've tried HD and non-HD versions. I've tried a reboot of my Contour box, but still have the issue. 

• Hello Deb4813,

When you have a moment, please try disconnecting the power cord from your cable box. Then, disconnecting and reconnecting the coax line from both ends. Then, reconnect the cable line followed by the power cord. If the issue continues, please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, account holder's name, street address, and a link to this forum post so we can take a closer look.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hello Deb4813,

When you have a moment, please try disconnecting the power cord from your cable box. Then, disconnecting and reconnecting the coax line from both ends. Then, reconnect the cable line followed by the power cord. If the issue continues, please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, account holder's name, street address, and a link to this forum post so we can take a closer look.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator