Want to learn how to use the Support Forums?
Read the forum guidelines
Windows 7 - Chrome browser
I try "Watch TV Online" links and get:
This site can’t be reached watchtv.cox.com took too long to respond.Try:
Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_TIMED_OUT
ALL other URLs are reachable.
Permissions somewhere? COX? Windows7? Chrome?
Try clearing your site settings. Check out this forum post for instructions.
But, if you're unable to get the website to load at all, this probably won't help. You have to be able to get to the site in order for this process to clear the site settings. In that case, try this:
1. Start Chrome
2. Click "View site information" (left of the web address, how you allow Flash).
3. Click the wheel - "Site settings"
4. In Settings, click the left arrow at the top (just left of the name of the current site)
5. Open "View permissions and data stored across sites"
6, Expand "cox.com"
7. Open "watchtv.cox.com"
8. Click "Clear data"
9. Close Chrome
10. Re-start Chrome and go to https://watchtv.cox.com
11. Enter your Cox userID and password when prompted.