Forum Discussion

steviec
New Contributor
5 years ago

Tiling

Since I got the contour box I have experienced tiling on my pay for view channels. Headline news, hbohd, showtime and several other channels. After several calls and resetting it continues. A tech said the signal was fine and had no solution. As a long time cox customer I am starting to consider other options like directv or dish. I’ve always had great service and support from cox but this is becoming totally unacceptable.

5 Replies

• Hi Steviec, you shouldn't have to deal with tiling. Does it happen on all receivers, or just the DVR? The DVR is reporting a high number of errors, so I've asked our video escalation team to take a look at this for you. While the continued tiling may ultimately require another service call, I'd like to see if the video escalation team notices anything else out of the ordinary. As soon as we hear back from the escalation team, we'll let you know. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      steviec
      New Contributor

Still tiling. DVR is new. Another service call is fine with me if necessary. Any word from video escalation team?

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        Hi Steviec, the escalation we have put in place is still in progress, and is currently being reviewed by our Engineering Team. When we receive additional information, we will gladly follow up with you. I'm sorry you are continuing to experience issues with our service. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator