Forum Discussion

Mark107
New Contributor II
5 years ago

Request for new channel

There's a pretty neat channel that's offered on several of the Cable networks. ME-TV, out of Chicago. The only service offering this in Connecticut is Frontier and DISH network. They carry a fantastic selection of the older TV show series that can't be found on the other "oldies" networks. Is there any chance that Cox can look into offering this station? Their contact information is: MeTV Network, 26 N. Halsted, Chicago, IL 60661. Thank you.

6 Replies

Andrew_Wees
    Contributor III

it's not a cable channel, but it's sub channel carried by many local broadcast networks if your area has an affiliate ask them to get it on cox

• Hi Mark, thanks for requesting MeTV. As Andrew mentioned, MeTV is carried on digital subchannels of affiliated television stations in most markets, and Cox carries it where available. You'll be glad to know that we're working to launch the national MeTV feed in markets without a local affiliate. Stay tuned! - Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      Andrew_Wees
      Contributor III

Becky I hope Cox is working on all the sub channels that have a national feed not just MeTV  since Omaha has a MeTV affiliate.

JRD59
      New Contributor II

Becky, It would be nice if Cox made the national MeTV feed available for those of us that have affiliates as well. The reason I say that is because some of the affiliates only show certain MeTV programs and show other programming the rest of the time.

Andrew_Wees
        Contributor III

great suggestion Omaha only gets one Hogans Hero's a day they have a 30 minute newscast the first half hour.