Forum Discussion

skoes
New Contributor
5 years ago

NO tv cox phones are down

No tv, highly pixelated picture on all screens and cox phones are down.

10 Replies

Dawnzdayz
    New Contributor

Same here in N Scottsdale AZ. Funny thing is a Cox commercial just came on advertising how wonderful they are.... hmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔

LisaH
      @dawnzdayz Hi Dawnzdayz. This is an area-wide outage affecting a large volume of customers. Techs are engaged and working to restore all services asap. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Thanks for your patience! - Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator.
    BBinPhx
    New Contributor

Same in west Phoenix. Phones and internet work, but TV - sound and picture issues on all channels.

LisaH
      @bbinphx Hi BBinPhx.There is currently an outage in the area. Our technicians are working as possible to fix the fiber cut in order to restore services. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Services should be restored soon. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Desertman
    New Contributor

Same issue in Central Phoenix, though looks like distortion with black bands but no real pixelation. I noticed the upstream channels on my CM are in the 50dbmv range instead of normal mid-40's.

LisaH
      @desertman Hi Desertman.There is currently an outage in the area. Our technicians are working as possible to fix the fiber cut in order to restore services. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Services should be restored soon. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator.

LisaH
      @morninbelle Hi Morninbelle. I apologize for the inconvenience that the outage has caused. Our technicians worked quickly to get services restored. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator.
  • @skoes Hi Skoes. There is an outage in Arizona and our technicians are working to fix it. Services should be restored soon. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Thanks, Lisa -Cox Support Forums Moderator.