Forum Discussion

bbayless1
New Contributor
5 years ago

DVR Recordings Playback

Has the issue with the playback of the DVR recordings being choppy, pausing and skipping been fixed?  This has been a problem on both of our Contour for about 3 months.  We have had the boxes replaced and 2 or 3 service calls and no one can fix anything.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello, it would appear that the concern you mention referring to the Contour platform has been resolved, but we may need to send a signal to the receivers to restore the service. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com. Please provide your name and the complete service address for assistance. -Dan
    CCarter
    New Contributor

I've been having the same issue a tech came out yesterday and said the issue should be fixed. I recorded 2 shows last night still the same issue. I reset both boxes today, still having the same issues. 

MariaL
      Hi CCarter,

We can investigate this issue for you; however, we will need some additional information in order to do so. Please email our team at cox.help@cox.com with this post, your full name, complete address, and the answer to the following questions:

• Title of program/show you’re having issues with
      • Season and Episode of program/show
      • Receiver serial number
      • Error Code or symptom you’re experiencing
      • Make sure to check DVR capacity/priority settings

Maria L.
      Cox Support Forum Moderator