Forum Discussion

debkc
New Contributor
5 years ago

OANN

I would also like to know when OANN and Newsmax will be available to us.  So many other providers have these included in their packages.  I find Cox lagging in its programming 

3 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, I have submitted two separate requests, to have both OANN (One America News Network) and NewsMax added to your channel lineup. We serve a vast and diverse customer base and offer a variety of cable programming, while simultaneously trying to keep prices low and competitive. Cox continually evaluates new networks as they become available and assesses whether the new networks would create additional value. This is also determined by costs and available bandwidth. At this time, we don't have an update we can provide to the public. We cherish your devotion to the Cox family, and we will share any information with you as soon as we can. If Cox decides to move forward with this request, you will be notified via the “News From Cox” section of your monthly bill. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      good_person
      New Contributor

I want OANN as well, I’m considering canceling and switch to Klowdtv. It’s cheaper.

Glenee
    Contributor II

They are sure lagging on the OANN request. We have been trying to get this added for 3 years now.