Forum Discussion

Lifehiker
New Contributor
6 years ago

XRE-03059 Error

So I just recently got cable and it just so happens; All of the channels I got cable back to watch I get this error code. All my premium movie channels work, my on demand works. It seems random at times, but some are just a complete no go and I get the error every time.

My cables are all finger tight, I have no splitter because whenever the technician first installed years ago he ran two separate cables under my house into each room I have zero intention on crawling under my house to make sure they're all tight and ready to go. I've reset my contour box multiple times. I've hit quite the stalemate with this issue, but I am questioning why exactly I got cable, just to not have cable? 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Lifehiker,

In reviewing the Contour receiver, I am showing signals that are not in the normal range. Since you’ve already verified all connections are secure and you’ve reset the receiver multiple times, I would recommend having a technician out to investigate. Our technicians are available seven days a week at the following time frames: 8-10am, 10-12pm, 1-3pm, 3-5pm, & 5-7pm. Please send my team an email to cox.help@cox.com with this post, your full name, the best time day/time for the technician to arrive at your home and the best number to reach you.

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator