Forum Discussion

monieet
New Contributor
6 years ago

Channels temporarily off air

WTF is going on with "TEMPORARILY OFF AIR....."  

This is showing on all of my channels. It started a few days ago with just one, now they all say that. Yes, I have done reboot after reboot and nothing. What is the problem Cox?

5 Replies

coxprblms
    New Contributor III

I live near Irvine Ca and The Olympic Channel is not working. Every day is a new issue with Cox. Its unreal how many problems and outages there are with the service and hardware

LisaH
      Hi Coxprblms. We want you to enjoy your Cox services. If you are having an issue, please send an email to cox.help@cox.com and include this link along with your complete address and name on the account and we will be glad to help you. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator
  • Monieet

Please send an email to: cox.help@cox.com and include your full name and address. Please add the the email that you're having issues with Temporarily Off Air.

StephanieS
      monieet
      New Contributor

Stephanie, I sent you an email.  I had my box switched out and the new box is having the same problem. Temporary off Air, and on this box nothing not one station comes through. On my previous box, I was able to get something to come in.  THE BOX IS NOT THE PROBLEM. SWITCHING THEM OUT GETS ME THE SAME RESULTS. 

gsc331
        New Contributor III

Not to scare anyone but i had the same problem about 2 years ago . It took a month to fix it.