Forum Discussion

MissyKay
New Contributor III
6 years ago

HGTV On Demand Listings

The On Demand menu listing for the HGTV network is only displaying 4 show options - vs the usual 30+ shows in their line-up.  This change happened approx 1 week ago.  Two calls - and two reboots - later, the limited HGTV On Demand issue continues.  Cox Kansas rep I spoke to via telephone was able to confirm seeing the same limited options (4) as I when she checked a local TV within her support site and confirmed this was not usual.  Both Cox reps (Lousiana & Kansas) I’ve spoken to by phone in an effort to resolve this concern have suggested I wait to see if the problem resolves itself.  After 1 week, I’m not putting any confidence in waiting as a problem solving option.  Any suggestions on how I can get back to viewing current shows vs the limited four offerings?  thank you in advance for any help/direction.

16 Replies

• Hi MissyKay,

Thanks for reaching out to us through Cox Forums. I was able to duplicate the issue with HGTV On Demand listing locally on our Contour receiver. It appears the HGTV shows/programs are unavailable as well when doing a search for the title as well. I’ve submitted a ticket to our OnDemand Content team to investigate. We will follow up once we receive feedback.

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      MissyKay
      New Contributor III

THANK YOU for looking into this.  I finally feel like Cox is responding pro-actively to my complaint.  The last Cox rep I spoke to by phone told me I had to call HGTV myself and gave me their #.  This last recommendation - coupled with the previous "be patient and wait for it to fix itself" diagnosis - surely didn't make this 30+ year customer feel valued.  I, too, tried to title search several of the HGTV shows with no success.  I look forward to hearing your follow-up - but mostly to seeing this On Demand access issue fixed.  Thank you again.

StephanieS
        MissyKay,

You're very welcome! Feel free to reach out here 24/7.

StephanieS
      MissyKay
      New Contributor III

Looks like the OnDemand Content Team worked their magic.  Now seeing an expanded (alpha) menu option under the HGTV network OnDemand menu - with all the HGTV show options now accessible.  Thank you for fixing the problem!!!