Forum Discussion

OwlCreek
New Contributor II
6 years ago

Online TV Listings

I can no longer browse my TV schedule on my laptop as I've done for years at:  www.cox.com/.../tv-listings.cox As of 3 or 4 days ago, there are no online listings.  All I see is "Contour Bentonville" where it used to say "Northwest Arkansas" and nothing else.  Of course the listings are on my TV, but it takes more time to scan back and forth to view the entire 7-10 PM schedule for all of our available channels.  When do you expect to have the online listings working again?  Thanks.

7 Replies

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @ All

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We're aware of this issue and working towards a resolution no ETA. Thanks for your patience.

Cox Moderator
    OwlCreek
    New Contributor II

Two or three days after I posted my original question here, the problem was resolved and the TV schedules are back online.  I neglected to come back here and thank all those involved with finding and fixing it.  I have some other features I'd like to see added or changed but those are for another day.  Thanks again.

RedOpal
    New Contributor

Same in Virginia.  So much for the upgrade to improve the online experience.